Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

How to redirect a Blog to other blog or web address



What would have happened if there was absolutely no way to redirect a blog to another. I initially intended to make http://vikas.com a different blog under a sub domain but changed my mind due to certain reasons. I was worried about the traffic I was going to lose and decided to search online just to make a little research. I came up with a little trick which I'm gonna share here, who knows,
Thank you for reading the article about How to redirect a Blog to other blog or web address on the blog NEW TECH If you want to disseminate this article on please list the link as the source, and if this article was helpful please bookmark this page in your web browser by pressing Ctrl + D on your keyboard keys.

New articles :